- The Long Distance Event (Thursday): 184 000 viewers.
- The Middle Distance Event (Tuesday): 202 000 viewers.
- The Sprint Relay (Sunday) – 202 000 viewers.
- The Sprint Final (Saturday): 62 000 viewers in competition with the Olympic Triathlon and Olympic Mountainbike.
– It’s really fun that the interest is staying high, even though the events have been decided on weekday-afternoons. With a good production and Tove Alexandersson’s two gold medals, we are now looking forward to give the Swedish television audience a thrilling end to these championships with the relay on Saturday, says Erika Christensson, Executive Producer SVT Winter Sports & Orienteering.
- The Long Distance: 88 000 viewers.
- The Middle Distance: 54 000 viewers.
- The Sprint Relay: 42 000 viewers.
- 70 000-100 000 viewers at each event.